Welcome to DaVinci Italian Restaurant!
🎄🍽️🎅 We have just announced our special Christmas Menu for 2019!
You can find it here.
DaVinci vows to use the best ingredients to create unforgettably delicious meals. We use fresh ingredients, some are imported from Italy, while others are provided by our trusted local suppliers.
Our philosophy is to use as many local ingredients as possible, this way they are always fresh, we eliminate the need for transportation and storage and we also help local suppliers – especially small, family-owned businesses, like ours. Since DaVinci Ristorante Italiano Aberdeen is an independent restaurant, we certainly understand how small businesses work and we support them.
- 🥕 Our vegetables come from Turriffs of Montrose
- 🐟 We get our fish (including our new dish, tuna steaks) from Granite City Fish
- 🍞 We serve delicious homemade bread from The Bread Guy
- 🥩 Our meat comes from Donald Russell – because if it’s good enough for the Queen it’s good enough for us!
- 🥚 We get our fresh eggs from local supplier Katy’s eggs
We want to offer you the best Italian meal you’ve ever had, so don’t hesitate to book your table now!