Da Vinci Ristorante Italiano
Love for good food
Da Vinci Italian Restaurant combines history, tradition and passion for cooking. All the meals served here are cooked from fresh, quality ingredients and local sourced.
Aberdeen Restaurant Week menu
Check this area for the latest offers
Enjoy a starter dish and a first course for £15! The perfect offer to finally dine out without spending too much.
Just ask our staff for more information. Conditions apply
Owner and chef Elena came to the wonderful Aberdeen from Florence, Tuscany. Having visited Scotland a few years ago, she decided to move here and open a restaurant to share her traditions with this amazing country.
Our restaurant is a family business; it’s a small group of Italian chefs and waiting staff, doing our best to offer our customers a culinary trip to Italy.
In Italy, we have great respect for the food that we eat
So we use fresh, locally sourced ingredients only. Never frozen, just fresh meat, fresh vegetables.
We do our best to serve our food as fast as possible, but without skimping on quality and sometimes this means longer waiting time. Good food takes patience, so be wary of restaurants that serve a risotto in three minutes, something’s not right!
We want to thank you for taking the time to read this and for your interest in our restaurant; we hope to see you @ 1, Alford Lane soon! Ciao!
- Aberdeen Restaurant Week1-14th of November 2021 2 Courses lunch £10 3 Courses dinner £20
- Cakes for your occasions!
- Introducing new authentic dessertsIntroducing the best desserts in Aberdeen! Our customers know how much passion we’ve put in our desserts so far, but Italy has so much more to offer that we had to branch out! So we got these from Italy just for you to taste. Whether you’re a nostalgic Italian like us or a customer whoContinue reading “Introducing new authentic desserts”
- Aberdeen Restaurant Week: Autumn 2020“Now, I’m not the biggest fans of dessert. My sweet tooth setting was dialled down sometime back, making me more of a cheese and biscuit person. However, when you see an Italian custard-like dessert with Amaretti biscuits, rum and coffee, it would be rude to decline. And I’m glad I went for the Bonet. ForContinue reading “Aberdeen Restaurant Week: Autumn 2020”
- Celebrate with us!Da Vinci’s 3rd anniversary is approaching and we’re celebrating with a present for our customers! To thank you for for the support during the past 3 years, we’re offering 30% DISCOUNT on food and a shot of Limoncello if you book your table for next Wednesday 09/09!